- Students may enter classrooms at 8:00 am. The school day start bell will ring at 8:00 am, the late bell rings at 8:05 am.
- End of the day dismissal is at 3:00 pm and buses depart at approximately 3:10 pm.
Tuesday Early Dismissal:
- Students will be dismissed from school one hour earlier every Tuesday, to allow for Teacher Professional Development.
- Early Dismissal Tuesday is at 2:00 pm. Buses depart at approximately 2:10 pm.
Arriving at School Early: 7:30 am- 8:00 am
- The building is open at 7:30 am. If your child is dropped off before 8:00 am, the student must report to the School Street lobby, cafeteria or the main office lobby. Cafeteria, School Street lobby and main lobby are designated waiting areas for K-8 students. Students may wait in the School Street lobby beginning at 7:30 am.
- Breakfast is available in the cafeteria for all students from 7:30 am to 8:00 am. Students may not go to their classroom until 8:00 am.
Arriving at School on Time: 8:00 am
- Students may go to their classroom areas at the 8:00 a.m. bell, not sooner.
Arriving to School Late: 8:05
- If your child arrives to school later than 8:05 am they are considered late. They must report to the main office to sign in, and get a late pass so the teacher can admit them to class.
End of the School Procedure for Changes:
- The end of the day can be very hectic. If your child needs to be released early from school, or you need to make a change to their typical departure plan, make sure you send a note that contains the following information:
- Full name of child
- Full name of parent/guardian
- Teacher's name
- Reason for note
Absence from School:
- When it is necessary for your child to miss school for any reason, please call the school at 985.3331, ext. 101 before 7:30 AM to report the absence. The school practice is to call home in the event of an unexplained absence in order to ensure the safety of the children.