YouTube channel with videos about COVID-19 offered in different languages.
There are new translations available in 11 languages on the Vermont Department of Health's webpage: www.healthvermont.gov/covid19 in the “Translated Materials” section.
Below is a shortcut to the documents:
Don't forget that in this district, there are food shelves in Williston (also serves St. George), Hinesburg (also serves St. George), Shelburne and Charlotte. All have a very similar system, and there's no complicated sign-up process or anything to prove "need." This resource is there for anyone who needs it at any time.
- VT Agency of Education COVID-19 website
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- What you need to know
- Current Status in Vermont
- Stop the Spread of Germs Flyer
- Hand Washing Flyer
- Health Vermont Facebook Page
- Health Vermont Twitter Page
- World Health Organization (WHO): How to Handwash [video]
Please explore these resources for managing anxiety around COVID: