Dear CVSD Families and Caregivers,
We have had a fantastic start to the new school year and we have you to thank for that, along with all CVSD employees. Welcoming everyone, whether new to our district, new to your school, or new to a grade or classroom, was a true pleasure over the past two days.
Through this message, we share the latest district newsletter. We publish these about every two weeks and try to make sure they don’t overlap with school newsletters. We appreciate you taking the time to read them.
In this edition, there is a letter from Superintendent Sanchez and below that, other updates, news, and events. Many of these are repeated from our last newsletter and that’s intentional. These are important and we encourage you to read them.
Some elements that you don’t want to miss:
- The superintendent’s letter
- A community-building welcome back event this Tuesday, in collaboration with the Flynn
- Many reasons why you should fill out the Free/Reduced Meals form, even though meals are free for all this year
- A hiring event taking place this Saturday
- And many other important and timely reminders
As always, please use Let’s Talk to provide feedback, ask questions, or share compliments.
Enjoy the long weekend ahead!
The Champlain Valley School District