The Champlain Valley School District requires the following documents as part of the registration process:
- Birth Verification with Proof of Age
- Health Documents
- Proof of Residence
As part of the online registration process, you will have the option to upload any/all of the required documents and/or indicate that you will provide the documents to your student's school before their anticipated start date.
Birth Verification with Proof of Age
- Certified copy of the student's Birth Certificate
- Valid, unexpired passport
- Immunization Record
- Health Examination Form (required for prekindergarten students at Allen Brook School, Shelburne Community School, and Hinesburg Community School)
- Medication Order (required if medications are to be taken at school)
- Asthma Action Plan (required for students currently diagnosed with Asthma)
For more information about the Asthma Action Plan or to download an Asthma Action Plan form, please visit Using the Vermont Asthma Action Plan.
Proof of Residence
You are required to provide documentation of the student's residence within the town of the school you wish to enroll in.
All documentation should include the name of the parent/guardian and a valid CVSD town address:
- St. George
Please provide ONE of the following:
- Mortgage or title showing a CVSD town's address and name of parent/legal guardian
- Renters agreement or copy of lease showing a CVSD town's address and name of parent/legal guardian
- If you cannot provide one of the above because you live with someone in a CVSD town, please provide a notarized letter from that person which states you are living with them at that address. This letter must include the name of the parent/legal guardian, the name and address of the person you are living within the CVSD town, along with their proof of residency.
Please provide TWO of the following documents dated within the last 60 days with name and address indicated:
- Valid Vermont driver’s license with the CVSD town address
- Current utility bill in your name
- Valid Vermont identification card with the CVSD town address
- Valid automobile insurance card with the address showing
- Valid voter registration card or receipt with a CVSD town's address
- Bank statement for last or current month (financial information redacted)
- Valid Vermont vehicle registration card