- The school day begins at 7:50am.
- The school day ends at 2:45pm. Students riding buses or attending Part 2 will be released at that time. Car riders, bike riders, and walkers will be released once all buses have exited the circle.
- Early Dismissal Wednesday (Teacher Professional Development), dismissal is at 1:45pm. Students riding buses or attending Part 2 will be released at that time. Car riders, bike riders, and walkers will be released once all buses have exited the circle.
Arriving at School Early: 7:30am-7:50am
- The building is open from 7:30am to 8:00am. If your child is dropped off before 7:50am, the student must report to the gymnasium, this is the designated waiting area.
- 5-8 students will be able to get breakfast from 7:30am to 8:00am at the kiosk in the corridor by the library. Breakfast will be available for K-4 students in their classroom from 8:00am to 8:15am.
- Students will report to their classroom at 7:50am.
- Students who arrive at school after 8:00am must enter the building at the main lobby doors. They must report to the main office to sign in, and get a late pass from Jane or Jen so the teacher can admit them to class.
End of the School - Procedure for changing a student’s dismissal arrangement
- The end of the day can be very hectic. If your child needs to be released early from school, or you need to make a change to their typical departure plan, make sure you send a note into the main office at the start of the school day. Please no calls after 1:45pm (by 12:45 on Wednesdays). The note should contain the following information:
- Full name of child
- Full name of parent
- Teacher's name
- Reason for the change in student’s dismissal arrangement
Absence from School:
- When it is necessary for your child to miss school for any reason, please call the school at 985.3331, ext. 101 before 7:30am to report the absence. The school practice is to call home in the event of an unexplained absence in order to ensure the safety of the children.