School Day: 7:50 am - 2:50 pm
- Students should report to their classrooms by 8:00 a.m.
- Students should not arrive at school prior to 7:30 a.m. due to limited supervision.
Students who arrive at or after 7:30 AM are asked to wait in the cafeteria until they hear the announcement to proceed to their classrooms.
- Student dismissal for grades K-4 is at 2:45 p.m. and at 2:50 p.m. for grades 5-8.
Tuesday Early Dismissal:
- Students will be dismissed from school one hour earlier every Tuesday, to allow for Teacher Professional Development.
Tardy or Early Dismissal:
- All incidents of tardiness and early dismissal must be excused by the parent or guardian, either through a note, telephone call, or email. Any child who is to be dismissed is to be met by the parent/guardian in the main office.
Absence from School:
- When it is necessary for your child to miss school for any reason, please call the school at 482-2106 before 8:30 AM to report the absence. The school practice is to call home in the event of an unexplained absence in order to ensure the safety of the children.