School Day: 8:05 am - 2:55 pm
- Students who are dropped off early may enter the CAFETERIA DOOR ONLY from 7:30 - 8:00 a.m.
Students who participate in the Stage Band may be dropped off at the East-end doors between the hours of 7:25 – 7:40 a.m. The East-end doors will be locked on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:40 a.m. and will not be accessible on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays in the morning.
- School will be dismissed at 2:55 p.m. Students are expected to go home on a bus, proceed directly to an extracurricular activity, or wait for their ride at the cafeteria or Multi-Purpose Room Lobby doors.
Tuesday Early Dismissal:
- Students will be dismissed from school one hour earlier every Tuesday, to allow for Teacher Professional Development.
Tardy or Early Dismissal:
- All incidents of tardiness and early dismissal must be excused by the parent or guardian, either through a note, telephone call, or email. Any child who is to be dismissed is to be met by the parent/guardian in the main office.
After School Change of Plans:
- Families are required to call the Front Desk with any change of afterschool plans. Please call by 2:30 p.m. at 425-2771, option 3 so that we can make sure that your change in plans is relayed to the student.
Absence from School:
- When it is necessary for your child to miss school for any reason, please call the school at 425-6688 before 7:30 a.m. to report the absence. An automated voice mail system has been established for this purpose, to leave the main office line available for incoming business calls. The school practice is to call home in the event of an unexplained absence in order to ensure the safety of the children.