CVSD Budget Page
FY23 Budget Development Process
We invite all members of the CVSD community to join us in developing the proposed budget that will be presented to voters on Town Meeting Day, March 1, 2022.
There are at least 3 ways to get involved:
1. Please share your thoughts and rate those of others on the CVSD Budget Thoughtexhange (Open October 14-31, 2021)
Here's a small collection of slides that summarize the top thoughts.
2. Join the Virtual CVSD Community Budget Forum on October 27, 2021 at 7:00 pm.
3. You are invited to attend all future budget meetings. (and of course, ALL Board meetings!)
2022-2023 Budget Development Meeting Schedule
- November 16, 2021
- topic: Special Education
- December 7, 2021
- topic: Instructional Program
- December 14, 2021
- topic: Operations and Maintenance
- January 4, 2022
- topic: Summary & Tax Implications
- January 18, 2022
- Final Approval and Warnings
All events take place at 6:00 pm unless otherwise noted and will be streamed live thanks to The Media Factory. (https://www.mediafactory.org/
The Zoom link to join the meetings will be available on meeting agendas and the website calendar, published prior to each meeting.
- November 16, 2021
Everything below this will be updated to reflect work on the proposed 2022-2023 Budget as soon as it is available.
CVSD Informational Meeting: Monday, March 1, 2021, 5:00pm
Town Meeting Day, Tuesday, March 2, 2021
You may either vote in person in your town on March 2, or contact your Town Clerk to request an absentee ballot ahead of time.
You may also go to https://mvp.vermont.gov/ to arrange for a ballot.
Ballots will not be mailed unless you request them.
*St. George residents - your Town Meeting date has changed, but voting on the School District's articles will still take place on or before March 2.
Upcoming Budget Presentations
(more information will be posted here when available)
Williston Town Meeting, March 1, 2021
Resources to Understand the Budget
How is my education tax rate calculated?