Annually Prevent Child Abuse Vermont coordinates several Nurturing Parenting Programs (NPP) and Circle of Parents (COP) support groups throughout the region. These are groups for parents who are looking for extra support and/or want to learn additional skills around parenting.
All programs are free of charge and include a light meal or snacks and childcare. See below for the list of programs starting soon!
· Vermont Families in Transition of Middlebury will be hosting Nurturing Skills for Families on Thursday evenings 6-8pm from 9/19 – 12/19.
· The Addison County Parent Child Center will be hosting the Nurturing Parenting Program for parents of children 0-5 years on Tuesday mornings 10 am -noon from 9/17 – 12/17.
· The Ascension Lutheran Church will be hosting the Nurturing Parenting Program for Families in Recovery on Tuesday evenings 6-8pm from 8/27- 11/26.
· The Winooski Family Center will be hosting the Nurturing Skills for Families on Wednesday nights 6-8pm from 9/18-12/18.
· The Champlain Islands Parent Child Center will be hosting the Nurturing Skills for Families on Tuesday nights 6-8pm from 9/17-12/17.
· A Nurturing Skills for Families group will be offered in St. Albans on Monday evenings starting mid September – more details coming soon!
Please email Heather Niquette or contact by phone at 802-498-0607 to complete an intake/registration form.