Coronavirus Disease 2019: COVID-19
CVSD is working with the Vermont Department of Health and Agency of Education to be as prepared as possible around COVID-19 concerns.
The health and safety of students and staff members is our top priority.
Important information about the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- CVSD April 9, 2020 Update
- CVSD April 3, 2020 Update
- CVSD March 29, 2020 Update
- CVSD March 25, 2020 Update
- Guidelines for Families around Online Meetings (3/20/2020)
- CVSD March 20, 2020 Update
- CVSD March 19, 2020 Update
- CVSD March 18, 2020 Update
- CVSD March 17, 2020 Update
- CVSD March 16, 2020 Update
- SCS Closed 3/16 and 3/17/2020
- CVSD March 15, 2020 Update: Schools closing as of March 18.
- CVSD March 12, 2020 Update
- CVSD March 11, 2020 Update
- March 9, 2020 End-of-Day Update
- Williston Schools Closed on 3/9/2020
- Letter to Families, 3/1/2020
YouTube channel with videos about COVID-19 offered in different languages.
There are new translations available in 11 languages on the Vermont Department of Health's webpage: www.healthvermont.gov/covid19 in the “Translated Materials” section.
Below is a shortcut to the documents:
- Guidance for Travelers Returning to Vermont From an Affected Area
- Memo: COVID-19 Guidance for Vermont Schools
- VT Agency of Education COVID-19 website
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- What you need to know
- Current Status in Vermont
- Information for Travel
- Stop the Spread of Germs Flyer
- Hand Washing Flyer
- Health Vermont Facebook Page
- Health Vermont Twitter Page
- World Health Organization (WHO): How to Handwash [video]
Please explore these resources for managing anxiety around COVID:
The CVSD Administration